2003 Saturn L200. Where can I find and an Adapter to hook up an amp and sub?

My 2003 Saturn L200 came with a stock stereo and when I went to hook up the RCA cable for my amp I noticed the stock stereo has no RCA connections. Does anyone know where I can find an adapter or how to hook up an amp without the RCA plugs?


Have two s12L5 subs? which amp would you recommend for them? links would be great.?

You need a "Line Level Converter". It taps off of the speaker wires and converts the signal from speaker level to line level (RCA).

Too powerful for a naked system?

You can find one at Wal-Mart as a Scosche brand...

Sound system?

Yes, go to your local car audio business and ask for a line output converter. You will need to tap into the powered speaker level outputs on the radio and the converter will change the high level output to RCA female connections. If you can access the rear speakers, you can get the signal there. Hope it helped! Live loud!
More Questions & Answers ...

  • How do I remove my 1994 mazda AM/FM Radio with cassette player?
  • I live in Cupertino. looking for recommendations for local shop where I can get my car audio system upgraded?
  • What is the watt for a JL 12" type 0?
  • Cant unlock Corsa stereo (CDR500). Advice needed please!?
  • Hello! I am going to hotwire my Lincoln cont 1970 car.Battrey to coil.?
  • Where can i buy speaker covers for a 1986 volvo, rear speakers?
  • Connecting my speakers to my amp?
  • Help me Design my Car audio system?
  • Who has the best car component speakers?
  • How can I test a used electronic crossover before I buy it?
  • This article contents is post by this website user, CarQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

    Copyright 2006-2009 CarQnA.com All Rights Reserved.