how do you remove the stock radio from the truck?
Are the European Saab cars in America made in Europe?
1. Remove the dash trim around the radio . should be several Hex Screws in the dash trim
Can I pull a teardrop trailer with my new beetle?
2. Remove upper right and lower left mounting screws from front of the radio
Is a Daewoo Lanos a good car to buy?
3. Remove mounting screw from back of radio
The best 300 six cylinder performance mods?
4. Unplug the two wiring harnesses from the back of the radio also unplug the antenna located at the back of the radio towards the bottom
Anyone knows what a catalytic converter insufficiency means on my 01 vw jetta vr6? the check engine is on .?
The Radio should be able to pull out of the dash now
96 Ford Tempo, fuel pump stays on at 38 lbs, whizz in tank continues and car will not start?
Follow the directions from the guy above.
Yup. Its that easy! Of course, i taught him everything he knows.
What is a good simple mixed drink to make with Vodka?
I would follow the first answer listed here.
Difference between base and RS Camaro? (2000 model)?
MXican would remove it with a crowbar and take it to a local pawn shop.
K.I.T.T is for sale how much would you pay?
He is street taught and a product of his environment.
Where is the fuse that controls the radio, on-board clock, and side mirrors on a 1998 Toyota Corolla?
1. If you have a cup holder above the radio, pull it out and remove the 2 Phillips screws holding it in.
2. If you have an ash tray under the radio, pull it out and remove the 2 Phillips screws holding it in.
3.The dash trim around the gages , ac/heater controls, and radio just snaps into place. You will have to drop the steering wheel to its lowest position if tilt wheel, or remove the 2 screws that hold the column up. Put the trans in neutral so the trim can clear the shifter.
4. 2 screws hold the radio in, remove them, pull out the radio far enough to get to the wiring. Unplug the 2 connectors if stereo, one if not. Unplug the ground wire and antenna.
5. Replace in reverse order.
More Questions & Answers ...Does anyone know how to adjust tranny shifter cable on 97 F-150 auto?
IAT location in a 05 swift?
Help with 22's on a 2006 Buick Lacrosse CXL?
Any opinions about the 1993 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.6?
94 Ford F150 4x4 4.9eng. I raised the motor about 2", and can't get the oil pan out. What next?
E-85 fuel for 2006 Taurus SE?
Do they make Euro/Altezza taillights for '05-'06 body style Acura RSX's? I can only find them for up to '04.
Fuel economy for a 8.1 chevy?
Where is the turn signal flasher located on a 2001 Chevy Blazer?
How do i temporarly stop an odometer for a lexus?
This article contents is post by this website user, CarQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
Copyright 2006-2009 CarQnA.com All Rights Reserved.