If a car is registered off the road do u still have to fill out the forms for the tax?

I'm not talking about paying for the tax but just filling out the forms, my mum thinks u do but i think u don't!


How do I get money for repair from someone who crashed into my car?

You have to fill out the part on the form that declares the car is off the road.

Had a car accident. Don't believe I was at fault. What do you think?

You need to fill in an off road form,and it can only be kept on private land.

What is the best way to look up a license plate number?

there should be a section you fill in to let them know its off the road.

How to lookup a vechile's owner by the license plate number?

There is a part on the form called a SWORN to declare the vehicle as off the road, you need to fill that bit in & send it into the DVLA

Does a quad need to be insured by a car policy or motorbike policy?

iif the car is registered as SORN you should not have to fill in any forms

How much is the insurance for a 2003 Nissan Maxima?

Yeah you need to fill out a off the road form, you can probably get one from a post office.

Drunk driving?

if you have made a sorn declaration then you dont need to

Where can I find a Chrome "Maine" License plate?

If you have declared SORN to the DVLA, you have to renew the SORN annually.

Drivers Ed in a Box?

See http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/motoring/own...
Look for the section headed "How to renew a SORN declaration"

Car insurance that pays for your injuries when you're in an accident in your car is?

Yes just fill in the part of the form that states your car is off the road :)

Which is the world's costliest car?

yes you need to register it off the road with a SORN (statutory off road notice) no SORN and you need tax

How do get a hardship licence in the state of texas?

You fill out the form for SORN. If you have SORN'ed it then no need for tax.
More Questions & Answers ...

  • Car insurance that play for your injures when you'er in an accident in your car is call?
  • Is there a list of cars which have been in accedent fixed and resold?
  • Can Avis provide me with franchise information?
  • I want to keep Insurance?
  • How can I negotiate a better price on my home owners Insurance?
  • In the state of Oregon do you have to take drivers ed to get a permit?
  • Do you have to have insurance when taking ur driving test in california?
  • How long does it take for CARFAX to report accidents?
  • Any insurance companies out there who insure cars and motorcycles on the same policy?
  • Can u get a loan for LIC for the first premium, how much is the maximum amount I can get from a bank?
  • This article contents is post by this website user, CarQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

    Copyright 2006-2009 CarQnA.com All Rights Reserved.